Monday, April 11, 2011

Emotional Rollercoaster

There are 18 days left until graduation, which is exciting and scary at the same time. Yesterday's end to chapter was moving. Hearing everyone talk specifically to people or generally to a group of people telling them how they've changed them or have made their experience in APO better/different was amazing. People I never thought would say something so serious, did. People who usually don't show emotions, did. It was great.

Although it was great to see and hear, it was crazily sad also. 2 years ago I pledged this fraternity and 2 years later, basically all of my friends are in it. I bitch about a lot of things aphio but without it, I wouldn't be the person I am and I wouldn't have had the college experience that I did.

Awards is going to be an interesting, emotional night but I'm excited. I can't wait for DOA and for the end of an amazing time :)

4 more days until a mini-vacation with Meghan, Kara, Mallory, and Kelsey in PCB! I cannot freaking wait. I know it's only 10 AM on Monday but Friday, where are you?!

XOXO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment