Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Friends

It's so unbelievably nice and reassuring to have such a positive support system surrounding you during the times the seem to be so overwhelming. Lately I've been surrounded by all my truest and best friends ever and it's made such a difference in how I feel. Seeing friends who you haven't seen in a while sometimes can be a little weird, but when you're really good friends that time apart feels like nothing. It's nice to have a change in pace and be around people who you've lost touch with. It's also nice to know that just because you're out of sight, doesn't necessarily mean you're out of mind. 

Throughout the years you'll have friends who come and go, friends who will surprise you (and not in a good way) and have friends who just make life fun, carefree, and happy. I've been blessed to have a handful of amazingly beautiful friends (inside and out)! Quality definitely trumps quantity in this department, if you ask me. 

I love you all and can't wait to have more fun times. (And yes, I mean this summer and once school is finally out!)

XOXO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment