Saturday, April 2, 2011

Finally 21!

I've literally been counting down for my 21st birthday since Summer 2010, and now it's FINALLY come and gone!

My birthday started off with a few of my favorite people (Frankie and Catherine). We went at midnight to buy champagne to celebrate and ending up taking a nasty shot of 99 watermellon. I don't know why this man thought that would be a great way to ring in my birthday but oh well, fun experience nonetheless.

Then I went to lunch with Jessica and got drinks. We decided to pass on margaritas since we aren't fans of tequila and got something else, and it was amazing! (I wish I remember what it was called lol)

After my LSAT class I went to Proof for drinks with Sara which was a really nice way to end the day. Proof is super nice and chill. It's definitely a place worth checking out.

Thursday was so much fun! Going to Bulls was one of the best nights ever! I'm definitely going to invest in a moose card.  Having my amazing friends and amazing sign (which was completed with the exception of going behind the bar) made the night one that I will never forget. I'm really happy I didn't blackout and am able to remember all the fun I had. Michele, Debbie, Frankie, Kathryn, Lampi, George, Colin, Jessica, Chrissy, Matt and Sara, you all are awesome! The night wasn't the same without Shayla though. But don't you worry Shayla, as soon as you're 21 you're coming!!!! <3

Kathryn, I'm so happy you're my twin seester! I'm also so happy to have finally seen you tipsy! You were the cutest funniest gurl there! Pumpkin picture NEEDS to be your profile pic hahahaha :)

A special thanks to Catherine and Frankie. They were awesome and made my big day so special. There's nothing like a good birthday celebration to bring good friends even closer.

Can't wait to see what the year of 21 will bring!

XOXO, A

1 comment:

  1. The year of 21 shall bring more Bulls nights!!! I cannot wait to go back again with everyone :). SO much fun! And as soon as the pics are up, I shall check out the pumpkin one lol

    ReplyDelete