Monday, December 20, 2010

A True Friend is the Greatest of all Things

One of the most amazing things a person can have in life isn't a thing, it's a friend.

Over the past couple of days I've seen friends that I've known since middle school, friends I had in high school, and friends that have become family in college. Although I met them all at different times in my life, the one thing they all have in common is that at some point, we shared a bond. To know that you can meet up with friends, whether it be years or days since you've last seen each other, is a special feeling.

If there's someone in your life who used to be a great friend, someone special to you, and you haven't spoken to or seen them in a while and you want to, go for it. What can you lose?

As for the friends you continue to make as your life goes on, hold them close to your heart. A true friend is hard to find and shouldn't be let go of.

To all my friends, thank you. Thank you for being there for me, for all of the laughs and good times.

XOXO, E

2 comments:

  1. "..Although I met them all at different times in my life, the one thing they all have in common is that at some point, we shared a bond."

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete