Friday, December 17, 2010

Did he Just do That?

Today I stopped at a rest stop and as I was walking to my car, a man that was clearly at least twice my age made that noise the male species makes when they see a girl they like... "mmmm" or something of that sort. Not sure why men/boys/males/whatever they are referred to as, don't understand that hitting on a female who is definitely nowhere near your age is just not acceptable! This isn't the first time this has happened. For some reason there seems to be no age barrier in their minds. But there needs to be. Plus, chances are that if I'm not looking your way, I'm not interested.

So what else do "men" do wrong?

Chivalry is not dead, nor should it be.
Grabbing an arm, or touching, isn't cute. If we respect ourselves, we don't like it. We don't know you, why are you grabbing us?
Pick up lines. "Are your feet tired? Because you've been running through my mind all day!" Cheesy! Be original. Use your own words, they'll get you further.
Scratching yourself in public? Ladies are classy, what happened to men?



Side note:
Ladies if you don't respect yourself, how can you expect a man to show you some respect? Get your acts together and you'll be on a better road. If you're trying to meet your future husband in the club, you should reconsider your actions :)


XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment