Friday, January 28, 2011

Caution: Bad Drivers!

Today my sister and I decided to go out to Fresh Market to check out their super yummy organic selection. For those of you who don't know, it's way out on Thomasville Road. You would think that since it's far out and away from campus that drivers would be somewhat more aware of the roads... NOT THE CASE!

I don't know if it was a mixture of old people and sheer stupidity, but I swear I have no patience for any of them! One minute you have people going way below the speed limit, the next you have a crazy person going double the speed limit weaving in and out of traffic. And don't even get me started on people who drive with their arms and feet sticking out the window...

There are rules on the road for a reason!

XOXO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment