Sunday, January 23, 2011

Keep it Short and Sweet...

After sitting through hours worth of Chapter, something came to me. Well actually, I think this every chapter, but I'm now finally going to blog about it. When the opportunity to speak to a crowd arises and you have nothing to say, say some something short and sweet OR don't speak at all. You rambling not only sounds moronic, but it also makes those around you angry, frustrated, irritable, and many other negative adjectives. We don't care to hear about your pointless dreams that takes 10 minutes to tell, about every occurrence that has happened in your week, or if you bought a new hoody. If I cared I would ask you about it at a later date. If you want to discuss every minute of your life, blog about it. Then you don't have to subject people to your monotonous rants...those who care can read about it themselves.

XOXO, A&E

3 comments: