Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cover Your Cough

I thought cold season was usually around October, but maybe this dreadful season postponed itself and decided to punch January in the face instead.

I know getting sick is bound to happen, but seriously people have some manners. I'm sick and tired of feeling people's cough hit the back of my neck. I'm also sick and tired of people who can barely function going to class, sitting there miserably, oozing their illnesses to the rest of a questionably healthy class.

It's funny most students couldn't care less about skipping class or cutting corners, but as soon as their sick they feel the need to not skip class and go to "show dedication". Dedication my ass people! Keep your sick self in bed.

Until then, I will walk around with copious amounts of Purell and pray for certain inconsiderate sick people to either step up their cold etiquette or stay out of the classroom.

XOXO, A

No comments:

Post a Comment