Monday, January 24, 2011

A Little Venting

Lets be honest, I'm not the most tolerant person in the world but I do have some patience. Today though I felt like there was a mini mountain of things that pissed me off.

- Almost got hit by a girl who CLEARLY didn't know how to drive. A beeping horn didn't mean anything to her.
- Speed bumps... is it really necessary to have 5 in a row?
- Orange&blue plastered all over clothing stores. Last time I checked, this was Tallahassee. Why do we have any combination other than Garnet&Gold? FAMU colors can make an appearance every now and then.. that I'd understand. But those other two colors? Nonsense.
- Students in class who think they know just as much, if not more, than the teacher. Quite frankly, if I'm going to listen to someone talk - I'd rather it be that teacher I'm paying to talk to me.

Maybe the fact that these things annoyed me so much at the time was due to the fact that they all seemed to happen in close proximity to each other.

Watching PLL with one of my littles, Kara, and some me time on the elliptical was all I needed to calm my nerves :)

Have a fabulous week!

XOXO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment