Thursday, January 13, 2011

FFU'S Part 2

The frigid, cold, harsh winter air has hit Floridians hard in their "sunshine" faces. Today in Tallahassee we experienced 30 degree weather at 11 and and a high of 42.

With this cold weather comes some FFUs....

*Ugg boots.. while I have no problem with Uggs I still have a hard time understanding what that huge chunk of fur is doing on the side of the boot. Is that for outside insulation or to look cute? Because quite frankly I don't think either is working out...

*Extremely large fur coats. It's one thing on the runway, but really?? How does you looking like a stuffed marshmallow look attractive?

*Knee high boots. Sure these are cute, but I'm a firm believer in wearing time appropriate clothing. Knee high boots for class? I don't know, it seems like those should be kept for a night on the town.

*Fingerless gloves. If it's cold enough to wear gloves, don't you think your fingers are the most important  part to cover? I don't know about you, but the palms of my hands don't get nearly as cold as my fingers!

Keeping this in mind, hope everyone is staying warm and looking fierce!

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment