Sunday, March 13, 2011

The Beginning of the End

After waking up and seeing a beautiful sunrise over an ocean for a couple of days straight, it's not that exciting to be back in Tally.

I had an amazing time with my girls, Kara, Kelsey, and Taraneh. The hotel we stayed at was amazing and Myrtle Beach was gorgeous. Watching the sunrise I had a few moments where I contemplated life and all it has to offer, haha, and I've decided I can't, because I don't want to, live far from the ocean.

Now that spring break is over, it's sadly time to get back to business. There's only about 6 weeks of classes left and all that means for me is graduation.

You'd think I'd be a little excited about graduating but instead, miserable is a more accurate description. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to be done with classes for a bit but I still have no definite plan as to what's next for me. I also can't grasp the concept of leaving FSU. It's not okay that I don't know where I'll be come football season.

It's crunch time - time to keep those grades up, lose the weight I gained over break, figure out my next step in life, and have an amazing end to my senior year!

I hope everyone had an amazing break from school... such a tease. Hopefully everyone has a great end to the semester. Usually the weeks after spring break fly by.

XOXO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment