Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Exciting

Today Rihanna announced the addition of J.Cole to her tour this summer! I'm so excited and definitely going to take a trip to Sunrise or ATL to see them.


Spring football practice started today and clearly that means is football season is slowly getting closer :) Okay, I know it's months and months away, but I'm excited. I won't be here for the spring game... which is sad BUT I will be in PCB soakin up the sun and drinkin' the weekend away in 17 days!

One month from today I will be DONE with my undergrad days in college. My mentality has changed and I cannot wait to be done. All that stands in my way is 1 speech, 1 paper, and 4 tests. 

Counting down.... can't wait for a summer without schoolwork!

I hope everyone enjoys their last month of this school year! I know I'm making the most of it.

XOXO, E

No comments:

Post a Comment