Sunday, February 6, 2011

Black and Yellow!!

LET'S GO STEELERS!!!!!

Usually I don't get too worked up over the Super Bowl, but this year I'm all for the Steelers.. Why might you ask??? Because I am OBSESSED with the song Black and Yellow..and what do ya know?? That's the color of the Steelers.

As for the commercials... one word.. UNDERWHELMING. Considering how expensive there are and how much coverage you get, you would think they would be a bit better. I don't know, maybe I'm expecting too much.

Half Time performance was pretty good. Fergie needed to calm her self down.

Christina Aguilera... really?? the national anthem is a pretty big deal to sing at the Super Bowl. Maybe you should have had a little quiz before to see if you remembered the words.

Princess Lea, flawless as usual.

Overall, the Super Bowl has been pretty interesting.

Down by 4 currently, but we believe in you Steelers!!!!!!!
Oh and Glee, you better rock my socks!

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment