Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Breakfast is the Best!

So after body toning it up with Jean and Taraneh, I came home and was about to make my usual breakfast: omelet with mushrooms, spinach, onions, and feta cheese. But, I decided to change it up and I'm so happy I did! I made chocolate chip banana pancakes, with some fruit on the side. I used to hate breakfast, but now it's one of my favorite meals of the day. Next week I'm hoping to make some blueberry pancakes. Mmmm! The only thing I was missing this morning was orange juice, and splenda for my coffee.

Breakfast is such an important meal of the day, so make sure you eat something!

XOXO, A&E

2 comments:

  1. AGREED. That looks delicious! Kicks my bowl Special K's butt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm I want some for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete