Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lady Gaga v. Britney Spears

So I've been curious lately... what does everyone think about the new singles these two extremely talented ladies recently released?

I'm a fan of the gaga, don't get me wrong. But I wasn't impressed with her new song. I feel like she's trying to hard. Sure the message was a good one, but I don't know it seemed like as a whole, it just isn't the gaga I've listened to and loved. I'm not trying to imply that change is bad, but I don't know it just doesn't seem natural.

Britney's new song, was surprising as well. I like it for the most part, but thought it could have been a little better. The music video was interesting. I still don't if I quite get the message behind it, but that's ok too.

Is it me? am I behind on the times? What do you all think??

XOXO, A&E

1 comment:

  1. Since when does all music have to have a message? Britney's new song is really good. The video is kinda cool. I don't really think there's a message behind it. Gaga tried too hard to put meaning into her songs. I liked it better when she just had songs that were catchy, because not all music has to have meaning. Are you going to tell me that the Cha Cha Slide has some hidden existential meaning behind it?

    ReplyDelete