Sunday, February 27, 2011

Take A Chill Pill

I complain... a lot and I'm not going to act like I don't. But lately, I've realized a lot of people get mad over nothing. There are, in my opinion, some things that are worth complaining about and getting mad about and others that aren't. Obviously, every one is going to have their own opinion about what those things are.

In life, there are a lot more things that are out of our control than things that are.. complaining about those things you can't change really do nothing other than make you more mad and annoy the people around you.

If you have a lot to bitch about, here's an idea... write it down - that way, you're not keeping it bottled up AND you're not annoying the shit out of someone.

If you try not to let petty shit get to you, I can guarantee you'll feel better.. you won't be wasting your time mad about nothing. It'll feel so much better.

Try it.

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment