Sunday, February 20, 2011

Deuces




So celebrating the occasion of turning 22 proved to be amazing. I must say, I have some of the most amazing friends ever. There were a handful of people who celebrated with me Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, AND Saturday and I couldn't have imagined them not by my side as I celebrated.

Stopping for lunch and margaritas in the middle of the day at Chili's was well worth going to class slightly inebriated. I can't say class was more interesting that way because I don't think I payed much attention, lol. Instead, K.Ho and I took pictures :)

Dinner at El Patron was amazing. El Jalisco better watch out because Patron may just be my new spot. It was much less crowded and the food/ drinks were amazing.

Shout out to my littles, Rebecca, Kara, and Mallory for the amazinggg birthday presents they gave me! Anything hearts is never the wrong way to go... and same goes for jewelry and the pictures of all of us are just the cutest things I've ever seen! I love you all.

Thursday night at the strip has been one of the best places to drink and dance since I've been in Tallahassee and this weekend was no different. I had one of the best nights of my life and what I remember of it, was amazing. Going to Tomahawk afterwards to eat was maybe one of the best decisions ever made. A few of us got up and did Karaoke to Spice Girls :] bringing back the old school music.


Being a newer club, I had never been to 20/20 and was a little skeptical about how it would turn out but let me just say, I want to go back every Friday for the rest of forever. The group of people you're out with can really make or break a night and I couldn't have asked for a better bunch of friends to celebrate with me (all nights). The music was on point and so were the guys, haha (especially security ;] ). The drink specials were great and the bartenders knew what they were doing... can't really ask for much more.

The KD brothers were nice enough to host a social and invite IP to it on Saturday and that ended up being pretty fun. Chicken was fire lol and the company was good. Instead of going to Chubby's, which was the original plan, we went to a New Orleans themed party to end the celebrations. It was ok, not the best and not the worst. It was probably a good idea to give my feet a rest from heels and dancing, but I definitely could have gone to Chubby's.

Anyway, this seriously has been one of the most amazing birthday's I have ever had. Not sure which was better, 21 or 22... mostly because I don't remember enough to compare 21.. which could add to the argument for which was better haha.

I am sooo grateful to my friends who came to as much as they could/wanted to and celebrated with me. Without you guys, it would not have been what it was.

If you haven't already, relive the weekend through the many facebook pictures that have been uploaded :) They're great.

I love you all. You have nooo idea.

XOXO, E

1 comment: