Thursday, February 10, 2011

To All The Teachers Out There

You would think that with all the education professors, instructors, and teachers receive, they would be a tad bit understanding when it came to assignments.

For years I've battled the issue of having weeks on end with nothing to do, and then comes that one week where every teacher decides to load on assignments, tests, and quizzes. I'm sure I'm not alone in this feeling....

Another issue I have with teachers... ALL THE READING! Now don't get me wrong.. I actually do enjoy reading for most of my classes, but it's extremely difficult to stay on top of reading 100 pages a week for one class, when I have FOUR other classes to keep up in as well. Come on teachers, you know we aren't just taking your class!

I understand that being in college, along with grad school is a weeding out process, to see who is taking their studies seriously, and ultimately who has the most "dedication". But college is also is a time that is meant for independence, growth, and fun!

I'm not asking for a pass from work, but I do think that teachers should be cognizant of the work load they are putting on students.

To all the teachers out there who are probably not reading this blog, take a minute to reflect on how much your work load sucked, and help the future generation out. It's the right thing to do!

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment