Saturday, February 26, 2011

Peace Out Girl Scout

The Girl Scouts are officially back and in cookie selling action! While I'm always excited to see these girls, I am SO ready for them to leave! I have an addiction to thin mints, and them being here is NOT helping!

Everywhere I go, they're there! Landis Green, HCB, the union, Walmart. They are unavoidable! And, I know we're not in the best of economic times, but am I the only one who thinks $3.50 for a box of cookies is ridiculous?? I know it's for a good cause and all, but 3.50 is 3.50. Not to mention, they have definitely scaled back on the numbers of cookies you get in a box.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want to seem like a heartless bitch who isn't for the Girl Scouts. I'm just a girl who has no self control when it comes to chocolate hahaha.

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment