Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Till Death Do Us Part?

I don't know if I'm one of the only people who freakishly keeps up with pop culture, but 've noticed how so many celebrity couples get divorced!

Considering the divorce rate in the U.S. is pretty high, I guess I shouldn't be so surprised, but yet I am!
It seems like it this trend started with Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt.
A list of the ones I'm sad to see broken up:
Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson
David Arquette and Courtney Cox
Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz
Eva Longoria and Tony Parker :(

I could go on for pages, but it would take too long and would be too sad.

To end this blog on an optimistic note, I'll fill you in on the couples I NEVER want to see split:
KHLOE KARDASIAN AND LAMAR ODOM (Khlomar for life)
Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett
Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck
Nicole Richie and Joel Madden
Beyonce and Jay Z

Hopefully these couples make it to the end!

XOXO, A&E

No comments:

Post a Comment